List of the documents required at the time of Physical Reporting at IIIT Bhagalpur
1. Provisional seat allocation/admission letter.
2. Document verification completion and seat acceptance letter, issued by JoSAA/CSAB 2023.
3. Admit card of JEE (Main) 2023.
4. Score card of JEE (main) 2023.
5. Fee payment receipt (3 copies) of remaining fee paid to IIIT Bhagalpur. Fee structure for 2023-2027 batch
6. 10th class marksheet and certificate specifying the date of birth.
7. 12th class marksheet and certificate.
8. Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate from the school/college/University last attended.
9. Medical Certificate as per JoSSA-2023 format.
10. Aadhaar Card or any other Govt. issued ID card such as PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/Driving License.
11. Three (3) recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
12. Category Certificate as per JoSSA-2023 format for GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD (if applicable).
13. In case, if some documents (document No. 8-12) are unavailable, the student should attach undertaking given as Annexure III on Institute website.
Note: Gap Certificate and Anti Ragging Affidavit are NOT required
Note: If the original certificates are not in English/ Hindi, English / Hindi version/ translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal/ Director or other competent authority of the graduating Institute, will be required during the document verification process.
The original copy of the above-mentioned documents along with their two set of self-attested photocopies must be carried during the physical reporting to the Institute.