Object Oriented Programing Laboratory
This lab is dedicated for students to work on practical experiments, projects and research work related to courses such as object oriented programing and JAVA. This lab purpose is to enhance the programming skills of the students by giving practical assignments and also requisite knowledge about Object Oriented Programming through C++ so that they make their own Applications/Projects using C++.
Currently this lab is dedicated to the following courses and research works:
Course Name: Object Oriented Programming Lab
Semester: III Semester
Credits (L-T-P-C): (0-0-3-2)
Department: Computer Science and Engineering
- Programs on basic C++ programs concepts, C++ operators and functions.
- Programs on defining class, friend function, function overloading, operator overloading.
- Programs on inheritance, and virtual functions.
- Programs on pointers to objects, derived classes, polymorphism.
- Programs on C++ stream classes, files and templates
Research: Currently students using lab for developing Applications/Projects using C++ and JAVA.